"Bounce" was the main focus of this hairstyle. The back layers were cut to enhance the curl and the side layers sat perfectly to balance out the volume. This style is easy to re-create with rollers or a medium curling iron.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Tease your hair at the roots for height and control.
Styling Products: Mousse, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Medium Radial Brush
3. Blow-dry the Back Under
4. Blow-dry the Sides Under
5. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
6. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
7. Blow-dry the Crown
8. Use Large Hot Rollers
9. Apply Hot Rollers Through the Back
10. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
11. Tease Hair
12. Piece the Ends Using Moulding Cream
13. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
14. Apply Smoothing Shine
15. Apply Lacquer