The contrast of color and smooth bangs makes this look a very hip hairstyle. The Back: the ends have been sliced to maintain a wispy edge and medium layers have been added for bounce and body. The Sides: the long side swept bangs have been blended into the side layers which form a nice frame f...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
1. Apply Moisturizer
2. Apply Mousse
3. Part to the Right
4. Use a Large Radial Brush
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
6. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
7. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
8. Use a Medium Curling Iron
9. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
10. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
11. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
12. Piece the Ends Using Wax
13. Lift Roots Using Wax
14. Apply Smoothing Shine
15. Apply Hairspray