This hairstyle is full bodied and easy to achieve and maintain. The Back: the length and layers have been sliced through from the crown for shape and bounce. The Sides: the layers have been started from the shorter layers through the top and blended down softly to frame the face.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Use the wax to piece out and define small sections of curl in your hair.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Large Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
8. Use a Medium Curling Iron
9. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
10. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
11. Piece the Ends Using Wax
12. Lift Roots Using Wax
13. Tease Hair
14. Apply Smoothing Shine
15. Apply Lacquer