Short red textured waves on the sides and back are an excellent way to go for summer hair. If you are unsure about your current look, keep in mind that curling your hair is an option. Also, whether you want long or short hair, you can immediately break free from the everyday routine if that makes...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Use a Large Curling Iron
4. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
5. Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
6. Piece the Ends Using Wax
7. Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
8. Lift Roots Using Wax
9. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
10. Apply Hairspray