Subtle layers are cut through the back and sides of this espresso mane to balance out the bounce and body of the waves, while the fringe has been smoothed down and to the side to frame the eyes. This short easy style is best suited for those with naturally wavy hair and is perfect to frame a long...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Let your natural waves shine through in this 'do, or add them with a curling iron if you have straight hair.
Styling Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
1. Part to the Right
2. Scrunch Dry Hair with a Blow-dryer and Fingers
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
5. Use a Medium Curling Iron
6. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
7. Scrunch Hair Using Moulding Cream and Fingers
8. Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
9. Apply Hairspray