Layered ends and waves encourage movement and body in this jaw length bob. This sassy 'do is perfect to compliment an oblong face and needs product to scrunch through the lengths and ends for a textured look and feel. Regular trims are needed to prevent split ends.
Cate Blanchett is fl...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thick
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Perfect these waves by using a three pronged curling iron on sections around the sides and back.
Styling Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part the Middle
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry Straight Back
5. Blow-dry Straight on the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Use a Medium Curling Iron
8. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
9. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
10. Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
11. Scrunch Moulding Cream Through Hair with Fingers