A short vintage hairstyle with layered edges is a trend that is becoming more and more popular with celebrities. Edgy short hair looks fantastic, with long bangs and thin sides. The trick to getting this look is to have short layers at the crown and longer layers on the sides and back of your hea...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Tease the crown area for extra height and volume.
Styling Products: Gel Spray, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry the Back Under
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Right Side Forward
8. Blow-dry Left Side Forward
9. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
10. Tease Hair
11. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
12. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
13. Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
14. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
15. Apply Hairspray