This subtly flicked out bob is blow-waved perfectly to smooth down the top while turning the ends slightly out for a fabulous finish. The grown out bangs are worn swept across the forehead to frame the eyes and complete the overall look brilliantly. Regular trims are needed to maintain this hairs...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a small round brush to blow-dry and flick the ends out.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
8. Blow-dry and Flick Left Side
9. Style Sides Out Using Wax
10. Wax Hair Down at the Back
11. Apply Hairspray