Layers are sliced all through the sides and back of these thick locks then blow-dried perfectly to smooth down the top while adding texture to the ends. This simple yet sassy 'do is perfect for those with medium to thick hair and best suited to frame an oval or heart shaped face. Product is neede...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a small round brush to blow-dry thick or coarse hair into place for this look.
Styling Products: Moisturizer and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Moisturizer
2. Use a Small Radial Brush
3. Blow-dry Bangs Forward
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Left Side Forward
8. Blow-dry Right Side Forward
9. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
10. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream