The back of this style tapered into the neck showing off the fabulous color work. The top and side layers are jagged cut to contour the head and form this wild shape which will need a little product to style. This look is best suited for those with fine to medium hair.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Mess the ends out with your smoothing shine to create this textured style.
Styling Products: Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, Moisturizer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Moisturizer
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
3. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
4. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
5. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
6. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
7. Apply Smoothing Shine
8. Apply Hairspray