The back and sides of this funky hairstyle is cut short and close to the head, blending into the jagged or razor cut layers through the top which gives this look texture, height and shape. This versatile 'do will need a little product to style and regular trims to maintain shape.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Pinch the ends of your hair to achieve a piecey finish.
Styling Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
3. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
4. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
5. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
6. Apply Hairspray