Ashleigh pulled off a great look at the Christopher Reeve First Amendment Award and the 2006 Spotlight Awards ceremonies with this casual, short flicked 'do. Her hair was graduated up through the back to longer lengths at her top, and soft flicks were added at the back to create lots of texture....
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingertips to add texture and body.
Styling Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
6. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
7. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
8. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
9. Use Moulding Cream for Texture