Layered ends and waves encourage movement and body in this chic jaw-length Bob haircut that is ideal for fine to medium hair. This classic 'do is perfect to complement an oval or oblong face and needs product throughout -especially at the sides- to create this voluminous look and feel.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Twist out the ends with wax to achieve this look.
Styling Products: Mousse and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry and Flick Left Side
8. Blow-dry and Flick Right Side
9. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
10. Scrunch Hair Using Wax and Fingers
11. Piece the Ends Using Wax
12. Apply Hairspray