Feminine and classic is the main idea for this 'do. These medium fine locks are curled and styled with a side part making this a great casual hairstyle to complement an oval or triangular face. A small amount of product is needed to tame fly-away hair and regular trims every 4-6 weeks will help p...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Brush through the waves after styling for this soft, silky finish.
Styling Products: Mousse, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Bangs to the Right
8. Use Large Hot Rollers
9. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
10. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically in the Back
11. Scrunch Hair Using Moulding Cream and Fingers
12. Apply Hairspray