These blonde locks are left out to sit on the shoulders showing off the curled lengths ends that gives the overall look a pretty finish. This hairstyle is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs a small amount of product to tame fly-away hair.
Gage Golightly goes ...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use hot rollers or a large curling iron to achieve this look.
Styling Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
1. Part to the Right
2. Use a Medium Radial Brush
3. Blow-dry Bangs to the Right
4. Blow-dry the Crown
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
6. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
7. Use Large Hot Rollers
8. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
9. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically in the Back
10. Scrunch Moulding Cream Through Hair with Fingers
11. Apply Hairspray