These red locks are left out to sit on the shoulders showing off the curled ends that gives the overall look a casual finish. This hairstyle is easy to maintain with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and needs a small amount of product to tame fly-away hair.
Bryce Dallas-Howard goes for a ...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a round brush to blow wave this style into place.
Styling Products: Moulding Cream
1. Part to the Right
2. Use a Medium Radial Brush
3. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
4. Blow-dry the Back Under
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Use Large Hot Rollers
8. Apply Hot Rollers Through the Back
9. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
10. Piece the Ends Using Moulding Cream