This was a smooth and slick look for Taraji P. Henson at the 15th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards. Her chin length bob was complemented by jagged-cut layers through the edges achieving a rugged finish. Soft, sassy bangs were cut to frame her face and finish off her look perfectly.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
Styling Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Straightener Product
1. Apply Straightening Balm
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry the Back Under
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
9. Wax Hair Down at the Back
10. Style Sides Down Using Wax
11. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
12. Apply Smoothing Shine
13. Apply Hairspray