This stunning 'do is pulled back and pinned at the back to create a half up-do that will turn heads at any occasion. The Sixties-inspired hairstyle is ideal for a round face shape and is easy to re-create at home. It needs strong hold product to keep it in place all day or night.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,square,heart,diamond
Age: 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Strong hold products and lots of backcombing are needed to create the bouffant in this hairstyle.
Styling Products: Mousse and Lacquer
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part the Middle
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Crown
7. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
8. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
9. Tease Hair
10. Pin the Hair Half Up and Half Down
11. Apply Lacquer