This is an edgy bob spiced up with asymmetric bangs to create a more funked up look. The Back: is concave to create shape and to add definition. The Sides: have been cut to a point for a sharp finish, and subtle layers have been created to add a little softness to the edge of the style.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your smoothing shine to add a small amount of gloss and to reduce fly-aways.
Styling Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightener Product
1. Apply Straightening Balm
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry Straight Back
5. Blow-dry Straight on the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
9. Use a Straightening Iron
10. Wax Hair Down at the Back
11. Style Sides Down Using Wax
12. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
13. Apply Smoothing Shine
14. Apply Lacquer