This stunning golden copper bob is is point cut to frame the face beautifully, showing off the splashes of color added to the ends for contrast. This look can be easily maintained with regular trims every 4-6 weeks and a little product is needed for hold and shine.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Using smoothing shine will add shine to your hair.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Medium Radial Brush
3. Blow-dry the Back Under
4. Blow-dry the Sides Under
5. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
6. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
7. Wax Hair Down at the Back
8. Style Sides Down Using Wax
9. Style Bangs to the Right Using Wax
10. Apply Smoothing Shine
11. Apply Hairspray