This fun layered style will be easy to maintain with regular trims. The Back: features layers that have been sliced to keep the edges jagged and soft. The layers start from a medium length and have been cut down to the longer layers. The Sides: the side layers have been started from under the ...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create this simple flick.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Medium Radial Brush
3. Part to the Right
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Blow-dry the Sides Under
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Wax the Back of Hair Out
9. Style Sides Down Using Wax
10. Lift Roots Using Wax
11. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
12. Apply Smoothing Shine
13. Apply Hairspray