Tila wore her hair out at the 2007 MTV Video Music Awards and looked stunning. Her long locks were left to flow halfway down her back with textured layers cut through the mid-lengths to the ends to add plenty of movement into her style. To finish, her side layers were started from above her jaw l...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Use the wax to define your curls and add hairspray for extra hold.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Large Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Use Large Hot Rollers
9. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically in the Back
10. Apply Hot Rollers to the Side
11. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically to the Side
12. Piece the Ends Using Wax
13. Lift Roots Using Wax
14. Apply Smoothing Shine
15. Apply Hairspray