Megan owned the red carpet when she stepped onto it at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards with this sassy 'do. Her length was kept long and was texturised to allow movement through the bottom, while shorter layers were added through her back section to create body. To complete her look, side layers were...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: To achieve this style, add waves into the mid-lengths and the ends only.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part the Middle
3. Use a Large Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
8. Use Medium Hot Rollers
9. Apply Hot Rollers Vertically in the Back
10. Apply Hot Rollers to the Side
11. Apply Hot Rollers Close to Part
12. Scrunch Hair Using Wax and Fingers
13. Lift Roots Using Wax
14. Apply Hairspray