Jagged cut layers all through this style gives it a shaggy look and feel. The front layers frame the face perfectly and the jagged cut bangs finish off the style brilliantly. Regular trims is needed to maintain this look and prevent split ends.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
Styling Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Hair Spray, and Moisturizer
1. Apply Moisturizer
2. Use a Medium Radial Brush
3. Blow-dry Straight Back
4. Blow-dry the Sides Under
5. Blow-dry Bangs Forward
6. Wax Hair Down at the Back
7. Style the Left Side Forward and Wispy Using Wax
8. Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Wax
9. Style Bangs Forward Using Wax
10. Apply Smoothing Shine
11. Apply Hairspray