Jessica tried this sassy style at the launch of Blockbuster Total Access and looked great! Her hair was left to sit below shoulder length and was slightly layered at the very ends to help add shape and movement. Lots of root lift was added on top as her hair was swept into a half-up, half-down st...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Length: Half Up Long
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Remember to keep your top section smooth and your ends scrunched to re-create this look.
Styling Products: Mousse and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part the Middle
3. Use a Large Radial Brush
4. Scrunch Hair Dry with a Diffuser and Fingers
5. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
6. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Left
7. Pin the Hair Half Up and Half Down
8. Scrunch Hair Using Moulding Cream and Fingers