This chic Emo hairstyle is blow-dried to smooth the hair with large kinks added to the mid-lengths, while turning the ends slightly out for a fabulous finish. The grown out bangs are worn down in front of the face and completes the overall look brilliantly. Regular trims are needed to maintain th...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a waving iron or three-pronged curling iron to create this look in the hair.
Styling Products: Wax and Hair Spray
1. Part to the Left
2. Use a Paddle Brush
3. Blow-dry Using a Paddle Brush
4. Use a Triple Barrel Curling Iron
5. Use a Triple Barrel Curling Iron to Curl the Back
6. Use a Triple Barrel Curling Iron to Curl the Side
7. Tease Hair
8. Scrunch Hair Using Wax and Fingers
9. Wax the Back of Hair Out
10. Style Sides Out Using Wax
11. Apply Hairspray