This fancy 'do is cut short through the sides and back with one side pulled behind one ear, leaving the opposite side out showing off the textured cut ends. The top is smoothed over to one side allowing the front to fall on the face to soften the over-all look. This versatile hairstyle needs prod...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Pinch and twist your ends out with the wax to create the flick in the bangs.
Styling Products: Wax and Hair Spray
1. Part to the Left
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Hair Messy
3. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Right
4. Use a Medium Curling Iron
5. Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Wax
6. Style Side Behind Ear Using Gel
7. Apply Hairspray