This was a wild style for Zoe McLellan at Disney and ABC's TCA All-Star Party. Her short crop was razored all over for easy-to-style textured ends. This hairstyle is perfect for those with fine to medium hair types, and it only needs a little wax or molding cream to style.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Piece the ends out to create this textured style.
Styling Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
1. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
2. Style Sides Messy Using Moulding Cream
3. Spike Top Using Moulding Cream
4. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
5. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
6. Apply Lacquer