The back of this bold hairdo is tapered into the neck, with jagged layers cut through to the sides and top to create this splendid wispy style best suited for those looking for a hairstyle to wow the crowds. The asymmetric shape and two-toned hair color will need to be maintained every 4-6 weeks.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
Styling Products: Mousse, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
4. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
5. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
6. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
7. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
8. Apply Hairspray