This short asymmetrical haircut has a dark mocha color that adds depth to the style. The bangs can be worn straight or wavy, adding movement to this 'do. A medium-full blowout is needed for this look, otherwise the layers will make your hair appear limp. Our gorgeous model with this hairdo is wea...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
Styling Products: Mousse, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
4. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
5. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
6. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
7. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
8. Apply Hairspray