This bold hairstyle is great for the wild ones looking for hairstyle to turn heads. A combination of short to long layers creates a messy and dis-connected look. The fantastic use of the two -toned color technique adds contrast for a wicked finish.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
Styling Products: Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, Straightener Product, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Straightening Balm
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
4. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
5. Flatten the Top Using Moulding Cream
6. Style Bangs to the Left Using Moulding Cream
7. Apply Smoothing Shine
8. Apply Lacquer