This funky style is not for the faint hearted. Asymmetrical lines give it some edge and texture, and it's easily styled with a little wax or molding gum. The back is wispy cut right down to the nape of the neck for a stunning finish. The sides are wispy cut too- but close to the face- and the len...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
Styling Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
3. Style Bangs Up and to the Left Using Moulding Cream
4. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
5. Spike Top Using Moulding Cream
6. Apply Lacquer