This is an eye-catching hairstyle for all the wild and brave people wanting a bit more edge in their look. The back is tapered short to the head and the nape is left wispy. The sides are razor-cut, and one's been left longer than the other to create a stunning finish at the front.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Tease your hair at the roots for height and control.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry Straight Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Blow-dry the Crown
9. Tease Hair
10. Wax Hair Down at the Back
11. Softly Flick Sides Using Wax
12. Lift Roots Using Wax
13. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
14. Apply Smoothing Shine
15. Apply Lacquer