This short asymmetrical haircut is an excellent option for those who want to add volume and texture to their look. The side-swept bangs add texture to your face, while layering helps add volume at the roots. Our model in this mahogany-brunette hairstyle gives us wild and daring fashion trends. In...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Tease your hair at the roots for height and control.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Lacquer
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry Straight Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Blow-dry the Crown
9. Tease Hair
10. Wax Hair Down at the Back
11. Softly Flick Sides Using Wax
12. Lift Roots Using Wax
13. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
14. Apply Smoothing Shine
15. Apply Lacquer