This was another funky and fresh look for Rihanna at the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. Her top layers had light blonde and blue pieces added to create all over contrast. It's definitely not for the faint-hearted, so if you're brave, go for it!
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the styling products through to create a textured finish.
Styling Products: Lacquer and Moulding Cream
1. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
2. Style the Back Messy Using Moulding Cream
3. Tease Hair
4. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
5. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
6. Spike Top Using Moulding Cream
7. Apply Lacquer