Teasing at the roots gives this wicked hairstyle height and texture which makes it best suited for those looking for a wild style for a night out on the town. The sides and back are smoothed down along with the bangs for a slick yet sharp finish.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Tease your hair at the roots for height and control.
Styling Products: Sculpture Lotion, Lacquer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Sculpture Lotion
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
4. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
5. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
6. Tease Hair
7. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
8. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
9. Apply Lacquer