This asymmetric do is best suited for the brave and those who like being the center of attention. The back is tapered into the neck with layers cut up to the sides leaving one side longer than the other to form this bold do. This allows the two-tone color to be more obvious for a flamboyant finish.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a small amount of the wax to piece out the ends.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Wax Hair Down at the Back
4. Style Sides Down Using Wax
5. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
6. Lift Roots Using Wax
7. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
8. Apply Smoothing Shine
9. Apply Hairspray