This dramatic red asymmetrical haircut is perfect for the daring woman who wants to make a statement. This style is sure to turn heads with its sleek, angled lines and asymmetrical bangs. Whether you are going for a night out on the town or a day at the office, this 'do will always make a bold st...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a small amount of the wax to piece out the ends.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, Smoothing Shine, and Hair Spray
1. Apply Mousse
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Wax Hair Down at the Back
4. Style Sides Down Using Wax
5. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
6. Lift Roots Using Wax
7. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
8. Apply Smoothing Shine
9. Apply Hairspray