Jagged cut layer all through the back, top and sides gives this two-toned Emo hairstyle a shaggy look and feel. This is great for those with fine to medium hair looking for a style with plenty of edge and shape. Regular trims will be needed to maintain shape and avoid split ends.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
Styling Products: Hair Spray, Moisturizer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Moisturizer
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
4. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
5. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
6. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
7. Piece the Ends Using Moulding Cream
8. Apply Hairspray