The layers and length of this dazzling 'do are razor cut to allow the wispy ends to flick out softly showing off texture and shape which will be perfect to compliment a long face. The bangs are also jagged cut to frame the top of the face for a magnificent finish to a divine 'do.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Spray a little extra hairspray onto the ends and then gently separate the strands with your fingers to create a piecey finish.
Styling Products: Sculpture Lotion, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Sculpture Lotion
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
4. Style Sides Out Using Moulding Cream
5. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
6. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
7. Softly Flick Sides Using Moulding Cream
8. Apply Hairspray