To adjust your photo using our photo editor, please use these instructions:
1. Make sure you have your photo selected (click on your photo from the hairstyle strip at the top of the Virtual Hairstyler).
2. Click on the Edit button on the left hand side of the Virtual Hairstyler.
3. Select the outer corner of your left eye.
4. Press the Next button.
5. Select the outer corner of your right eye.
6. Press the Next button.
7. Choose your face shape from the drop down provided.
8. If necessary, adjust the size of your photo in the guideline using the Photo Controls located at the bottom of the photo editor.
9. Click the Next button.
10. Make sure your photo fits with the example hairstyle. If it doesn't, make further adjustments using the photo control tools. You can hide the hairstyle example by clicking on the Hide Hair button. When your face fits with the hairstyle, click the Next button.
11. If the color or brightness of your photo needs adjusting, use the sliders provided and then click Next.
12. Use your mouse to make sure the circles outline your ears and jawline and then press Next.
13. Use your mouse to make sure the circles outline your neck and shoulders and then press Next.
14. If you wish to use our eye makeup feature, please use your mouse to outline your eyes.
15. If you wish to use our lipstick feature, please use your mouse to outline your lips.
16. Press the Apply button.
As well as being able to use the photo editor at anytime to adjust your photo, you can also use the sizing tools under your photo at the bottom of the Virtual Hairstyler to adjust the position or size of your photo when looking at any hairstyle. If you can't see the control panel, put your mouse over your photo and the control panel will appear.
For a step-by-step guide to adjusting your photo, click here to take a look at the video tour of our Virtual Hairstyler!
If your question or problem is not listed here then please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with your registered email address or username so that we can assist you.
We also recommend taking a look at our guided tour. Click here to view the step-by-step video!