Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
This shaggy 'do is jagged cut all over to maintain a wispy edge through the sides and front which sits perfectly to compliment a long or narrow face. The bangs are also jagged cut or razor cut to soften the front of the face for a splendid finish.
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Pinch the ends and pull them down around your face to add extra definition to the top sections.
- Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then pull it through the ends of your hair in a downward motion to achieve a textured look.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
4. Style Bangs Forward Using Moulding Cream
Apply a small amount of moulding cream to your fingertips and then using your fingers, rake through your bangs to the ends for hold and texture.