The back and sides of this honey blonde 'do are tapered into the head leaving the edges wispy to achieve a textured finish. The top is left slightly longer and smoothed down to contour the head with the jagged cut bangs worn down to frame the top of the face for a fab' finish to the over-all styl...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,square,heart
Hair Density: Thin
Hair Texture: Fine
Age: 31 - 40, 41 - 50, 51 - 60, and Over 60
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Direct your hair into position while applying the finishing products.
Styling Products: Gel Spray and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Part to the Left
3. Use a Small Radial Brush
4. Finger Dry the Back with Blow-dryer
5. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Right
7. Blow-dry Bangs to the Left
8. Style Side Behind Ear
9. Style the Right Side Forward and Wispy Using Moulding Cream
10. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream