Uniform layers cut all through the back, sides and top of this fun 'do balances out the body and and movement which is best suited for those with long face shapes. This hot copper look is easy to achieve with a curling iron and will need product for hold.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Use your fingers to pinch the moulding cream through to create this textured finish.
Styling Products: Mousse, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Mousse
2. Scrunch Dry the Hair with Fingers
3. Use a Medium Curling Iron
4. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
5. Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
6. Piece the Ends Using Moulding Cream
7. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
8. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
9. Apply Hairspray