Selena had the cameras flashing at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards with the help of this hairstyle. Her length was left just past her shoulders and medium to long layers were cut through her back section to add body and volume. Side layers were also added and were texturised to compliment her face sh...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium/Thick
Hair Texture: Medium/Coarse
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 30+ minutes
Styling Tip: Use the curling iron to add curl into the mid-lengths and the ends of your hair.
Styling Products: Mousse, Wax, and Lacquer
1. Apply Mousse
2. Part to the Right
3. Use a Large Radial Brush
4. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Back
5. Use a Blow-dryer to Kick Out the Sides
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Use a Large Curling Iron
8. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
9. Curl Mid-lengths and Ends with a Curling Iron
10. Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
11. Scrunch Hair Using Wax and Fingers
12. Lift Roots Using Wax
13. Apply Lacquer