Josie Bissett stole the spotlight at the The 15th Annual Race to Erase MS function with her magnificent hairdo. The ends of her style were jagged-cut to achieve a wispy look with great movement and attitude. Her long side-swept bangs were another great feature that completed her style perfectly.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,heart,diamond
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 30 minutes
Styling Tip: Using the wax, piece out sections with your fingertips to achieve this look.
Styling Products: Wax, Smoothing Shine, Lacquer, and Straightener Product
1. Apply Straightening Balm
2. Use a Blow-dryer and Fingers to Dry Your Hair Off
3. Use a Medium Radial Brush
4. Blow-dry Bangs Forward to the Left
5. Blow-dry the Crown
6. Blow-dry Hair Under to the Left
7. Blow-dry the Top Under to the Right
8. Wax the Back of Hair Out
9. Style Sides Down Using Wax
10. Style Bangs to the Left Using Wax
11. Pinch Hair for Texture Using Wax
12. Lift Roots Using Wax
13. Apply Smoothing Shine
14. Apply Lacquer