This was a short and funky look for Edie Falco. Her ends were razor-cut to give this style an edgy and textured finish. This hairdo is easy to maintain with regular trims and it needs only a little wax or molding cream to re-create.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, 41 - 50, and 51 - 60
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: A small amount of finishing products is all that is needed to complete this style.
Styling Products: Hair Spray and Moulding Cream
1. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
3. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
4. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
5. Style Bangs Up and to the Right Using Moulding Cream
6. Apply Hairspray