Blunt cut ends and curled lengths encourage movement and body in this chic bob. This sassy 'do is perfect to compliment a heart-shaped face and needs product to pinch through the ends for a textured look and feel. Regular trims are needed to prevent split ends.
Adrianne Palicki is flau...
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: oval,oblong,square,heart,diamond,triangular
Hair Density: Medium
Hair Texture: Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, 31 - 40, and 41 - 50
Styling Time: 20 minutes
Styling Tip: Use a large curling iron to create these uniform corkscrew curls.
Styling Products: Gel Spray, Hair Spray, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Gel Spray to Roots
2. Part the Middle
3. Blow-dry in Circular Movements with Fingers and Palm
4. Scrunch Hair Dry with a Diffuser and Fingers
5. Use a Large Curling Iron
6. Use a Curling Iron to Curl the Back
7. Use a Curling Iron on the Front and Sides
8. Scrunch Moulding Cream Through Hair with Fingers
9. Apply Hairspray