A combination of short to long layers are cut all through this look to give it shape, height and texture. This can be easily re-created with a razor cut or jagged cut all over with scissors to maintain the wispy look and feel. A little product is needed to style this look.
Read more about this hairstyle...
Face Shape: round,oval,heart,triangular
Hair Density: Thin/Medium
Hair Texture: Fine/Medium
Age: Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
Styling Time: 10 minutes
Styling Tip: Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
Styling Products: Hair Spray, Moisturizer, and Moulding Cream
1. Apply Moisturizer
2. Dry Hair Messy with Blow-dryer and Fingers
3. Style Hair Down at the Back Using Moulding Cream
4. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
5. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
6. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
7. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
8. Apply Hairspray