Hairstyle Suitability Rating:
Hairstyle Popularity Rating:
Jagged or razor cut layers gives this magnificent hairstyle plenty of edge and shape, which allowed the different shades of red compliment the over-all look.
- Face Shape
- Hair Density
- Hair Texture
- Under 21, 21 - 30, and 31 - 40
- Forehead Height
- Neck Length
- 10 minutes
- Fluff the styling products into the ends of your hair and pinch as you go to create textured edges.
- Lacquer and Moulding Cream
Similar hairstyles you may be interested in...
1. Style the Back Out Using Moulding Cream
Using moulding cream and your fingers grab the mid-lengths of your hair and then drag it out and upwards for a full and messy result.
2. Style Sides Down Using Moulding Cream
Using a small amount of moulding cream, work it through the mid-lengths and ends in a downward motion. For added texture, pinch the ends as you go sparingly.
3. Style Bangs to the Right Using Moulding Cream
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips then gently rake through your bangs, sweeping the hair to the right as you go. Be careful not to use too much product as it can become sticky and clumpy.
4. Lift Roots Using Moulding Cream
Apply some moulding cream to your fingertips and then rub it into your roots while lifting your strands for added body. Be sure not to use too much moulding cream at the roots as this can result in a glugy and thick uncomfortable feel.
5. Use Moulding Cream for Texture
Apply moulding cream to your fingertips and then pinch small clumps of hair in an up and forward motion. Pinch the clumps in different directions for a messier look.
Lacquer is great for strong hold. A small amount is all that is required to finish and should be applied from an arms length distance to the entire style.